Riverbend RV Park
12+ Acre Campground/Resort For Sale
Features: 50 Amp sites, Pull Throughs, Riverfront Tent Sites, Dump Station
Amenities: Laundry, camp store, WiFi through out park, Public Phone, Club House, Propane Sales
Well established (Founded in the 1950's),seasonal resort/campground on the banks of the Methow River. This park caters to full timers and retirees, and is truly big-rig friendly. Good Sam Park, Rated 4 Diamond by Woodall's and 8.5/8.5*/8.5 by Trailer Life. Increase revenue by marketing to the booming winter recreational users here in the Methow Valley and make it a true year-round resort.
A steady flow of returning guests come here to experience the unique and breathtaking Methow Valley. This park is located between the Western Theme town of Winthrop, that attracts tourists year around and Twisp, the cultural hub of the Valley. Steady increase in income over the past 7 years. Plans in place to continue growth at a steady pace.
We have an established web site with an online reservation system.
The RV Park Includes:
- 12+ acre RV Park property
- 67 Full hook-up (mostly 50 Amp) sites
- 8 water and electric only sites
- 15 tent sites & two large group tent areas
- 24 riverfront sites
- 33 large pull throughs
- Paved interior roads with graveled sites
- Two laundry rooms
- Two bath houses
- Club house
- Picnic shelter
- Small sleeping cabin
- Two large, grassy play fields for volleyball, bocce ball, kite flying....you name it! Horse shoe pits, basketball court, toddler play area
- 5 single-wide mobile homes currently used for long term rentals but could be used for nightly rentals
- Owner's residence is a beautiful 2008 1,800 sq ft manufactured home with log siding, prow front covered porch, expansive mountain and river view and many upgrades
- Sale price also includes tools, mowers, snow plow, utility trailers and all the office equipment, computer and software to get started and successfully run and operate the campground
We will carry a long-term, low interest loan with 50% down.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see the park, to request a call back or for more info. Please be very specific about what additional info you want.
Do not request financial information via email, it will not be sent out to anyone we haven't spoken with.